Booty Band Co Resistance Booty Bands are great for targeting areas such as your thighs, glutes, and shoulders. These versatile bands can be integrated seamlessly with every popular workout program including Yoga, Pilates, HIIT sessions, and more. Or use them for general exercise, stretching, strength training, power weight programs.
After years of research and customer feedback, we developed our newest set of workout resistance bands (5 bands!). We've improved durability, increased the width to decrease slipping, and added an extra level of resistance.
These fitness resistance bands come with a gorgeous travel-sized bag, allowing you to take your bands on the road and workout anywhere. Just switch to a higher resistance or combine a few loop bands together for added resistance.
Benefits of training with resistance bands:
- Can be used for both Assistance or Resistance to suit your training goals. Increase the thickness of the band or use multiple bands at once for higher resistance.
- Small and light enough to take with you anywhere. Whether you are just going to the gym or away on holiday just throw your booty bands in your bag and you have a take-anywhere gym.
- Great for specific training such as explosive, endurance or stretching and rehabilitation exercises.
Booty Band Specifications
- Suitable for ages 6+
- 100% natural plant-based latex
- 12 months guarantee
- 5 different resistance levels (0.35mm, 0.5mm, 0.7mm, 0.9mm and 1.1mm)
- One-piece moulded construction
Booty band care tips:
- Be careful of chipped/damaged fingernails when using your booty bands as the tiniest cut on the edge of them can cause a complete split unexpectedly.
- For the safety of your booty bands, please resist the urge to leave them in the sun or store them in warm places such as your car.
- Store them in the Booty Band Co bag provided instead of throwing them straight in your gym bag. We want them to last as long as possible.
Always check equipment for worn or damaged parts before and after each use. Do not use if damaged. Always consult your Physician/General Practitioner prior to performing any physical activity.
Caution: Some individuals may be sensitive to latex. If a rash develops, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- "I can't praise these bands high enough. I use these bands about 3 times a week in my booty workouts and love them. Doubling them up works a treat too." - Rachel, QLD
- "AHHHHmazing. Caution! You will get a sore booty the first couple of times you use them. So worth it." - Sarah, VIC
Extremely quick to process the order and to deliver. Each set of bands beautifully presented in a nice little bag that adds even extra motivation to workout! We've used these bands in our Trampoline Classes and our clients absolutely love them! Different levels of resistance to cater for different needs and exercises, all in amazing colours! Highly recommend!
Booty Bands (Set of 5)
Hurt my leg muscles sometimes when they are too tight. Perfectly deli ever but would have loved some do’s and don’ts pamphlet to come with them. Little exercises
My first ever booty bands and my last. Got all 5 sizes which are amazing when you want to switch your workout up, could not recommend more. Stick with the original booty band legends!!
Great quality and presentation, speedy delivery
At Booty Band Co we aim to be as fast and secure as possible. When it comes to your postage items, every order is packed with care and sent with Australia's leading courier companies.
If you have any questions about our shipping policies please read below or contact us anytime.
How much does shipping cost?
Free Shipping on all Australian orders over $75. Bundle & save! Please go to the CART and enter your details for an accurate shipping quote.
- Most parcels ship for $6.95
- Express shipping is also available for a little extra
Shipping costs are influenced by the weight of the product and your location, exact shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart and will be added to the order total before checkout.
You may return any damanged or unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund or exchange. You'll need to pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of a change of mind though.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.