Hip Circle Booty Bands
If all the bands I’ve tried these are the best. Started with the blue and progressed to pink. Love the quality, fast shipping and excellent service. Thank you!
My gym buddy and I love them! Definitely bump up a leg day!
Absolutely love them! Beautiful colours and so easy to use.
Our fabric Booty Bands can be used for activating and strengthening the muscles of the glutes. Due to its versatility; These bands will not only improve the size and shape of your glutes, but can also improve multiple areas of your training.
Can't use traditional latex Booty Bands for allergy reasons? These might be a suitable alternative. Unlike traditional latex booty bands that use 100% latex, these bands use a blend of 40% latex silk and 60% polyester/cotton fabric. Most of the latex is inside the band and not directly touching your skin. But a tiny bit of latex is used in the non-slip strip on the inner side that will touch your skin. If you have any questions/concerns, please message us on livechat or contact us on email@example.com - we also sell the original latex-based bands here.
Available in three sizes: Level 1 (17"/Purple), Level 2 (15"/Blue) and level 3 (13"/Pink or Black). Please note that the levels indicate the amount of resistance each band provides. Sadly we do not offer our gorgeous colours in all sizes as this would be confusing for everyone. 1 colour per size/resistance.
Which level am I?
- Level 1 - 17" (4-18kgs equivalent): Activating your glutes prior to training with exercises such as kick-backs, squats, clam shell and lateral exercises such as sumo walks.
- Level 2 - 15" (13-36kgs equivalent): Getting a deep burn through your glutes when used for exercises such as hip thrusts, squats and sumo walks, leave the kick-backs to the large.
- Level 3 - 13" (27-54kgs equivalent): These glute bands will take your glute training to the next level. WARNING: This band is a real fire hazard for your glutes, the burn lasts for days.
Booty Bands are a must have for every gym bag, personal training studio, garage gym, boot camp and team kit, this glute band is a valuable tool for your arsenal. The Booty Band Co Booty Bands are super easy to use, simply step into it and place the band around the knees. Stride side to side or squat with the band on to fire your glutes and hips. Perfect for warmups or to build strength.
Also perfect for squat training!
The Fabric Booty Bands can be used as a training tool to cue athletes to push their knees out during squats and also as a strength building tool to increase squatting strength by wearing the Fabric Booty Band during squat sets.
- Non-slip strip on inner side
- Activates muscles around the hips and glutes
- Improves technique and gets you stronger, faster
- Adds resistance to strengthen hip abductors and external rotators
- This resistance helps keep the knees pushed out during squats and deadlifts
- Ideal for warm up before workouts for glutes, hips and hamstrings
- 17" = 43cm x 8cm (Delicious Grape - Purple)
- 15" = 38cm x 8cm (Caribbean Cruise - Blue)
- 13" = 33cm x 8cm (Blushed Cheeks - Pink or Shadow Onyx - Black)
At Booty Band Co we aim to be as fast and secure as possible. When it comes to your postage items, every order is packed with care and sent with Australia's leading courier companies.
If you have any questions about our shipping policies please read below or contact us anytime.
How much does shipping cost?
Bundle & save! Please go to the CART and enter your details for an accurate shipping quote.
- Parcels ship from $6.95
- Express shipping is also available for a little extra
Shipping costs are influenced by the weight of the product and your location, exact shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart and will be added to the order total before checkout.
You may return any damanged or unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund or exchange. You'll need to pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of a change of mind though.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.