2-in-1 Foam Roller Perfect for:
- Warm up before exercise, Foam Muscle Roller helps to relieve Muscle Tension and increase Muscle Reflexology.
- Warm down after exercise, Foam Massage Roller helps to physical relaxation and relieve delayed-onset muscular soreness
- Perfect for positioning,balance, postural and muscle re-education,spinal stabilization, body awareness and coordination, and ranging and strengthening activities.
- Sports Massage Rollers for Stretching, Physical Therapy, Deep Tissue and Myofascial Release - Ideal for Exercise and Pain Relief
Outer Trigger Point RollerDesigned with special grooves and bumps, the outer hard muscle gym roller has a grid of multiple density zones that mimics the pressure provided by a masseuse with palm and finger-like pressure. This allows for specific, concentrated tension relief from any sports injury and back pain.
- Yoga auxiliary training
- Core stabilization training
- Depth to alleviate fatigue
- Deepest myofascial-release massage available
- Warm up/down safely before your workout
- Relieve muscle tension, soreness after exercise
- Releasing painful trigger points
- Quick rehabilitation
Softer Inner Lightweight Fitness RollerMade with odorless and waterproof EVA, the inner foam roller is absolutely sturdy and works for both experienced and first-time users. Uses:
- Treats Compartment Syndrome
- Neck, back, shoulders, glutes, legs, and lumbar massage
- Improve Core strength, balance, mobility, and flexibility
- Ease into foam rolling as a beginner
- Lose weight, and posture improvement
Hi. I would like to let you know what it was like, but l haven't received it yet.
A bit disappointed as the outer roller is too hard and the inner roller is too small for my needs.
I love using this anywhere and whenever! It could be a bit longer as sometimes I roll off it but I love it. The inner roller works better for me than the larger outside but I like the choice
Foam Roller (2-in-1) + Carry Bag
Perfect for my needs. Fantastic quality. Great minimal packaging.
At Booty Band Co we aim to be as fast and secure as possible. When it comes to your postage items, every order is packed with care and sent with Australia's leading courier companies.
If you have any questions about our shipping policies please read below or contact us anytime.
How much does shipping cost?
Bundle & save! Please go to the CART and enter your details for an accurate shipping quote.
- Parcels ship from $6.95
- Express shipping is also available for a little extra
Shipping costs are influenced by the weight of the product and your location, exact shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart and will be added to the order total before checkout.
You may return any damanged or unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund or exchange. You'll need to pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of a change of mind though.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.