Hip Circle Booty Bands are a must have for every gym bag, personal training studio, garage gym, boot camp and team kit, this glute band is a valuable tool for your arsenal. The Booty Band Co Hip Circles is super easy to use, simply step into it and place the band around the knees. Stride side to side or squat with the band on to fire your glutes and hips. Perfect for warmups or to build strength.
Confused? Simply put "Hip Circle" Booty Bands are the fabric version of the original & popular latex-based booty bands.
The Booty Band Co Hip Circle (Fabric Glute Bands) can be used for activating and strengthening the muscles of the glutes. Due to it's versatility; These bands will not only improve the size and shape of your glutes, but can also improve multiple areas of your training.
Available in three sizes: Level 1 (17"/Purple), Level 2 (15"/Blue) and level 3 (13"/Pink). Please note that the levels indicate the amount of resistance each band provides. Sadly we do not offer our gorgeous colours in all sizes as this would be confusing for everyone. 1 colour per size/resistance.
Which level am I?
- Level 1: Activating your glutes prior to training with exercises such as kick-backs, squats, clam shell and lateral exercises such as sumo walks.
- Level 2: Getting a deep burn through your glutes when used for exercises such as hip thrusts, squats and sumo walks, leave the kick-backs to the large.
- Level 3: These glute bands will take your glute training to the next level. WARNING: This band is a real fire hazard for your glutes, the burn lasts for days.
- Non-slip strip on inner side
- Activates muscles around the hips and glutes
- Improves technique and gets you stronger, faster
- Adds resistance to strengthen hip abductors and external rotators
- This resistance helps keep the knees pushed out during squats and deadlifts
- Ideal for warm up before workouts for glutes, hips and hamstrings
- 17" = 43cm x 8cm (Delicious Grape - Purple)
- 15" = 38cm x 8cm (Caribbean Cruise - Blue)
- 13" = 33cm x 8cm (Blushed Cheeks - Pink)
I purchased the twin pack, which has been great as they allow me to cover a range exercises. The bands are super comfortable to use as they don't scrunch, so the pressure is distributed across the width of the band.
They are great I have had no problem with them. Great quality. Would recommend
I’d buy them again
Hip Circle Booty Bands
I really like the thicker material bands as I find it more comfortable to use during my workouts. Great quality.
At Booty Band Co we aim to be as fast and secure as possible. When it comes to your postage items, every order is packed with care and sent with Australia's leading courier companies.
If you have any questions about our shipping policies please read below or contact us anytime.
How much does shipping cost?
Bundle & save! Please go to the CART and enter your details for an accurate shipping quote.
- Parcels ship from $6.95
- Express shipping is also available for a little extra
Shipping costs are influenced by the weight of the product and your location, exact shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart and will be added to the order total before checkout.
You may return any damanged or unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund or exchange. You'll need to pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of a change of mind though.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.